Friday 13 December 2013

Book shoppinggg ^^

Posted by denise at 03:17

A few days ago I went bk shoppingg :p at suntec popular bk fair ^^ thr were quite a lot of bks n theres discount like buy 2 get 1 free for some bks. Apparently i bought 4 John Green bks ( let it snow - xmas ed, looking for alaska, paper towns n an abundance of katherines) it made me look like a john green fan:o but no Im not. I just read the fault in our stars n thot it was like the best bk ever so probably the other bks written by him wld b nice too?:) I wanted to buy "the perks of being a wallflower" but as I ve said it was buy 2 get 1 free so yeahhh. (Let it snow wasnt in the promo) but Im quite satisfied with my loots:> wld b gg bk shopping some other dayy or mayb just shopping.

Well, since Im writing alr I'll just write a review of the fault in our stars. 4.9999/5. No bks perff:) anw its abt this girl, Hazel Grace who got some sort of lung cancer. Then she went to a cancer support grp n thr she met a guy named Agustus Waters. So its like a love story. N it was relli touching that they got involved with this author who wrote a book "An Imperial Affliction" which Hazel loves n she recommend it to Augustus. That was how agustus went to find the author to noe the ending bc the ending wasnt relli an ending n they wanted to find out the actual one. The last part was the saddest:'< i dw to spoil the bk for those who havent read it so yeahhh... U all must read this bk its relli awesome. It may not b exactly the same bc i finish reading it abt a wl ago n when i was writing this I was out so yeahh. But thats abt it. 

I will give reviews on the other bks that Ive read^^ aft ive read them. Currently reading The Hunger Games - Mocking Jay. Hehe I alr watched the first few movies so i was lazy to read:p n I wanted to noe what happened aft that abrupt ending. Ok thats all. Buh bye:@


1 comments:

inmyunicornworld on 15 December 2013 at 23:24 said...

here is ze link :D for the emoticons http://superkawaiiemoticon.tumblr.com/

Post a Comment

 

lammy XD Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos